11 year old girl autism and social emotional needs

Hi,  she has been progressively worse over last year, sonce diagnosis with going to school/behaviour.  She has just started secondary school and did well for a few days but then refusing classes wanting to leave the school dangerous behaviour etc

Been suspended twice this week school saying not her autism as making decisions about behaviour.  I dont know enough yet can anyone tell me if this is correct

Parents
  • Could you go into more detail? My experience of secondary school was inadequate care on the school's part, though that was some 15-20 years ago. I was removed from some classes due to underperforming, but the only class I myself refused to participate in was drama (hardly a loss).

When you say leave the school, do you mean she's leaving the grounds during school hours, or wants to stop attending school altogether? Could you clarify what you mean by dangerous behaviour?

• Could you go into more detail? My experience of secondary school was inadequate care on the school's part, though that was some 15-20 years ago. I was removed from some classes due to underperforming, but the only class I myself refused to participate in was drama (hardly a loss).

When you say leave the school, do you mean she's leaving the grounds during school hours, or wants to stop attending school altogether? Could you clarify what you mean by dangerous behaviour?

Children
No Data