Nootropics?

Hello community,

I am after a little bit of advice please has anyone had any positive experiences using nootropic treatments by way of helping with low self esteem and general low mood and motivation?  
Do nootropics help in any way? I have been doing some research but it seems that these are focused around helping those with ADHD.  I can’t seem to find much information about how this can help people with autistic traits.  My daughter has basically given up on life.  She’s doesn’t go out or see anyone.  She dislikes being around people including family and spends all day in her bedroom with the curtains shut.  She gets verbally aggressive with me when I try and approach the subject.  Both myself and my husband are extremely concerned about her.  She is currently on the pathway but as you know it’s a long long road.  She has had blood tests and is low in Iron and vitamin D which we are now trying to correct.  I am desperate to help her.  Has anyone got any information on this or can point me in the right direction please.  Thank you 

Parents Reply Children
No Data