Unhappy

Hi looking for some advice….or something? 

my sister is really struggling with her little one she’s 9. She is autistic and non verbal- just started saying a few words. Her behaviour is very challenging and meltdowns are lasting all day, screaming, shouting, crying making holes in the wall and throwing herself around the floor. She’s upset as soon as she wakes up until 3/4/5 am when she’s ready to sleep.  
   She has been trying activities and taking her out, calming methods aren’t working and little one keeps asking if it’s school tomorrow, she refuses every activity offered, won’t get ready to go out and once her shoes and coat are on she screams and shouts and bangs for the whole journey. 
  It’s only the first week of holiday and she’s struggling. my sister has been contacting the centre that first diagnosed him and they say there’s a 33 week wait for any communication. Since diagnosis at 2 there has only been a few appointments for nutrition as they only eat one safe food. 
 I’ve been looking online and there doesn’t seem to be anything or anyone that can help? I’m not sure what help I’m asking for if I’m honest. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data