Sensory disorder?

Hello, 

My 6 year old daughter is having daily meltdowns from not feeling clean after going to the toilet and will wipe excessively. She will no longer leave the house for fear of needing the toilet elsewhere. She won't wear any clothes, not pants either. We have tried all practical support e.g.wet wipes, shower/bath after, works for a while then stopped and made it worse. The meltdowns are aggressive and losing control, screaming, shouting, kicking and hitting me, banging doors throwing objects and hitting herself,just in complete despair and asking me to kill her as she can't take it any more. Getting support from CAMHS for anxiety but still awaiting reply for referrals from neuro diversity and sensory. She also has food aversion which hospitalised her 2 months ago. 

Anyone had similar experience? Does this sound like sensory disorder? Anyone know how to calm/reduce this intense sensation she has on her skin? 

1. Thank you so much for reading this.
Parents
  • Possibly the lack of clothes is anxiety of soiling them? I don't like going to toilets outside home too, and try to use the same one at work...

I find a natural diet works best, is it called paleo? Eating food in its original, unprocessed form. So having an apple but not apple juice. Veg, unprocessed meat and fish, fruit, nuts, seeds, a little natural yoghurt/cream.

On the days when I eat foods I don't usually eat, I make sure to chew excessively to add saliva to the food to aid digestion, it seems to be less painful later on with high carb foods. Sometimes I would have to stop what I was doing when the pains were liked barbed wire in certain points.

• Possibly the lack of clothes is anxiety of soiling them? I don't like going to toilets outside home too, and try to use the same one at work...

I find a natural diet works best, is it called paleo? Eating food in its original, unprocessed form. So having an apple but not apple juice. Veg, unprocessed meat and fish, fruit, nuts, seeds, a little natural yoghurt/cream.

On the days when I eat foods I don't usually eat, I make sure to chew excessively to add saliva to the food to aid digestion, it seems to be less painful later on with high carb foods. Sometimes I would have to stop what I was doing when the pains were liked barbed wire in certain points.

Children