Teaching

My Son often wants to put his Dads CDS in the CD player in his car or play with his musical instruments.  My Son can be boisterous with the instruments and insists on ramming more than one CD in the player. My husband loses patience as he’s very precious about his music and my Son responds aggressively.  How do we deal with this? 

Parents
  • Your son should learn that not everything is a toy, and that things like his dad's musical instrument, and CDs and the CD player is not a toy. I wouldn't even allow him to touch anything that he has the potential of breaking, especially if it's valuable to you. I would suggest having valuables locked up. If you want him to insert CDs, he can only put in one CD at a time, and not ram multiple CDs, or else he could break it. Even playing make-belief and pretending the CD player is broken and will not play music anymore until it is fixed, might get your son to understand and treat things better. 

• Your son should learn that not everything is a toy, and that things like his dad's musical instrument, and CDs and the CD player is not a toy. I wouldn't even allow him to touch anything that he has the potential of breaking, especially if it's valuable to you. I would suggest having valuables locked up. If you want him to insert CDs, he can only put in one CD at a time, and not ram multiple CDs, or else he could break it. Even playing make-belief and pretending the CD player is broken and will not play music anymore until it is fixed, might get your son to understand and treat things better. 

Children