council tax

I need some legal advice regarding council tax .Who can I approach I was on the phone  to citizens advice bureau for 1 hour and they hung up  after that. 

Parents
  • cant you usually do your council tax online quick and easy and set up direct debit?
    as for citizens advice, yeah i dont trust any phone line anyway as i can never hear people over phones, in my town i think we had or may still have a citizens advice office building that i could have gone to and spoke to someone from there in person, so perhaps try and google any nearby citizens advice buildings and you can talk to them in person instead of inefficient phone lines.

• cant you usually do your council tax online quick and easy and set up direct debit?
    as for citizens advice, yeah i dont trust any phone line anyway as i can never hear people over phones, in my town i think we had or may still have a citizens advice office building that i could have gone to and spoke to someone from there in person, so perhaps try and google any nearby citizens advice buildings and you can talk to them in person instead of inefficient phone lines.

Children
No Data