The past

To start off, I deeply apologise for all the posts this account and another account had posted. 

I have found out that it was my daughter who was posting as me and her school (another account). 

I am truly shocked and just found out today, when I was about to post a question but my email was already used. 

I honestly don't know what to say but I hope if I ask a question, you will help me out. I hope it hasn't upset or confused people too much and I am really sorry if it has. 

Lucy 

Parents
  • My questions are:

1. How can I help Chloe (my daughter) transition out of school? 

She will be leaving this year. She is looking round colleges with school but is yet to know if she wants to go college or not. She said she is not going to work or do an apprenticeship. She loves school and struggles that she won't cope after leaving. 

2. How can I support her during mocks and exams? 

She is doing GCSE (foundation) Maths and Functional Skills Level 2 English. She has mocks for these Monday 25th March, which she is unaware of currently. Her school is part of a charity and will go and do these at another school under the same charity, if this makes sense? She did exams last year too and on the way home she had a meltdown, which is what I'm worried about. 

I am helping her by having dinner or snacks ready for her as soon as she gets home (school will pick and drop her home). I will make sure her bedroom is tidy so she can decompress in there without getting stressed about mess. I will also double check her tablets are charged so she can watch movies. 

Is there anything else I can do to help her not get too overwhelmed? 

Lucy 

• My questions are:

1. How can I help Chloe (my daughter) transition out of school? 

She will be leaving this year. She is looking round colleges with school but is yet to know if she wants to go college or not. She said she is not going to work or do an apprenticeship. She loves school and struggles that she won't cope after leaving. 

2. How can I support her during mocks and exams? 

She is doing GCSE (foundation) Maths and Functional Skills Level 2 English. She has mocks for these Monday 25th March, which she is unaware of currently. Her school is part of a charity and will go and do these at another school under the same charity, if this makes sense? She did exams last year too and on the way home she had a meltdown, which is what I'm worried about. 

I am helping her by having dinner or snacks ready for her as soon as she gets home (school will pick and drop her home). I will make sure her bedroom is tidy so she can decompress in there without getting stressed about mess. I will also double check her tablets are charged so she can watch movies. 

Is there anything else I can do to help her not get too overwhelmed? 

Lucy 

Children
No Data