child sleeping pattern with autism and adhd

Can people give me some advice how to help your child sleep at night cause my son finds it really hard to switch off so some advice would be gratefully appreciate on any suggestions

Parents
  • This can be a biological problem, but helped by engaging mentally with strategies to calm and sooth the mind. First, it can be smart to make sure he's mentally working to his capacity during the day - it's similar to a workout for the brain. If it's not exhausted, we're making calculations into the wee hours of the morning.

I read to my son a LOT at night and so long as it didn't excite his philosophical inquiry, it helped him get lost in a phantasy and fall asleep. 

While the human brain works at incredible speeds, the Autistic and ADHD brain can explode with all kinds of wild. As younglings, it can be overwhelming. When harnessed, it can be a strength, as a potential and help us into excellent careers. 

Good nutrition/wellness and even supplements can help. A children's Nootropics and multi in the morning and a magnesium spray at night. Foods which help promote GABA can help calm a lit-up brain moving at laser speed when it should be sleeping. 

• This can be a biological problem, but helped by engaging mentally with strategies to calm and sooth the mind. First, it can be smart to make sure he's mentally working to his capacity during the day - it's similar to a workout for the brain. If it's not exhausted, we're making calculations into the wee hours of the morning.

I read to my son a LOT at night and so long as it didn't excite his philosophical inquiry, it helped him get lost in a phantasy and fall asleep. 

While the human brain works at incredible speeds, the Autistic and ADHD brain can explode with all kinds of wild. As younglings, it can be overwhelming. When harnessed, it can be a strength, as a potential and help us into excellent careers. 

Good nutrition/wellness and even supplements can help. A children's Nootropics and multi in the morning and a magnesium spray at night. Foods which help promote GABA can help calm a lit-up brain moving at laser speed when it should be sleeping. 

Children
No Data