understanding autism

So sometimes when I get upset at people I get told that I know the difference between being autistic and being rude I try my best

but neurotypicals are different and I don't mean to come across that way and can anybody else with ASD relate?

Parents
  • It's not all right the way autism is being patologised, starting with DSM-V, and that we are misunderstood and then pushed to accept responsibility for that while we had entirely different intentions and it was fault of the other person jumping tio conclusions

Yesterday I watched a funny video made by Yo Samdy Sam, about that, and presenting entirely different society where we are normal and neurotypicals suffer Neurotypical Syndrom Disorder and their peculiarities are presented in patologising way, 

watch maybe you'll smile at least www.youtube.com/watch

• It's not all right the way autism is being patologised, starting with DSM-V, and that we are misunderstood and then pushed to accept responsibility for that while we had entirely different intentions and it was fault of the other person jumping tio conclusions

Yesterday I watched a funny video made by Yo Samdy Sam, about that, and presenting entirely different society where we are normal and neurotypicals suffer Neurotypical Syndrom Disorder and their peculiarities are presented in patologising way, 

watch maybe you'll smile at least www.youtube.com/watch

Children
No Data