Need help and advice

Hi all , am here to ask some advice my daughter is 6 weeks off being 2 years old and showing many signs of autism my health vistor has sent a referral to a developmental PED and that was 9 weeks ago I emailed them today to ask and see were the referral was up too and there response was shes awaiting an appointment and waiting times are approximately around 32 weeks. Well hearing this I am so stressed out thinking am going to have to continue to struggle for that long with not knowing anything in what to do to help my daughter and just trying to self diagnose her myself am driving myself crazy in second guessing in whats going on with her and what things I can do to support her as she's 

Not speaking any words but used to say dada and baba 

Never responds to her name 

Not pointing or making gestures in any way to express her needs 

She runs up and down and climb on everything 

Spins and arm flaps 

Like hanging upside down 

Bangs head off everything and bites 

Almost everything goes in her mouth 

Runs on tip toes 

Doesn't play with toys correctly just gathers them in a group or pairs and runs around with them in her hands or chews on them 

She rocks back and forward on her knees 

Doesn't make eye contact 

Only likes cuddles and kisses on her own accord which is hardly ever 

She won't really sit still for more then a couple of minutes even if engrossed watching something 

The list can go on and on there is probably more I just would like some ideas or help please or if any one knows how I could get this 32 week waiting time down 

Thanks for reading sorry am just a worried mum looking for answers 

Parents Reply Children
No Data