Energy levels

Hi,

Does anybody else suffer with a dreadful lack of energy .almost like everything you have has been taken away and keep stumbling  ? I feel as if i have been injected with a small amount of diazepam ? every morning i have emotional problems a lack of energy and i stumble, like i trip over my own legs ?  I again have tried to get support this week from a well known organisation who have tried to pass the buck again.so i go back to where im  supposed to be getting the right support and i receive a envelope which looks like the contents were printed on cheap toilet paper . I guess any information  i would like to be informed about will have to come from you tube or google.  They wonder why when people struggle they are forced into isolation because they feel like there isn't the right amount of support out there.

Parents
  • You need to see a GP with a greater understanding of autism and mental health apparently every GP surgery has a doctor that is trained in those additional needs, you have to request them specifically. You could be unintentionally ignoring the warning signs of burnout. How are you sleeping and the quality of sleep ?

What you have described is quite familiar. is it possible you have ADHD and have been struggling to self regulate yourself. I have found that when I have experienced burnout or after a meltdown I withdraw and if it goes on too long i have what is called dopamine deficiency. Usually my ADHD related behaviour compels me to constantly seek out task that make me produce it naturally its what makes me sometime inattentive. But I also get dopamine delicacy symptoms coming down from extreme hyper fixations too.

You need to request a needs assessment and a social worker will come and assess you and will put a care plan in place. 

• sleep is ok , quality is not great.  The mental health team have spoke about someone helping me just recently. I just wish i could understand why ? what's driving me crazy is the stumbling over my own two feet ,it feels like i want to go one way and my body the other ? and like i previously said the emotions are terrible. I am having a review supposedly and when im contacted i will bring this up. I contacted the NHS  near to me who specifically deal with autism  and they said my mental health team should be covering autism ?  

• sleep is ok , quality is not great.  The mental health team have spoke about someone helping me just recently. I just wish i could understand why ? what's driving me crazy is the stumbling over my own two feet ,it feels like i want to go one way and my body the other ? and like i previously said the emotions are terrible. I am having a review supposedly and when im contacted i will bring this up. I contacted the NHS  near to me who specifically deal with autism  and they said my mental health team should be covering autism ?  

Children
No Data