Energy levels

Hi,

Does anybody else suffer with a dreadful lack of energy .almost like everything you have has been taken away and keep stumbling  ? I feel as if i have been injected with a small amount of diazepam ? every morning i have emotional problems a lack of energy and i stumble, like i trip over my own legs ?  I again have tried to get support this week from a well known organisation who have tried to pass the buck again.so i go back to where im  supposed to be getting the right support and i receive a envelope which looks like the contents were printed on cheap toilet paper . I guess any information  i would like to be informed about will have to come from you tube or google.  They wonder why when people struggle they are forced into isolation because they feel like there isn't the right amount of support out there.

Parents
  • I have always been a low energy person - some days are worse than others!!!  It takes me two coffee’s and a pot of tea to get going in the mornings !!  I’m not too bad when outside whether walking my dog, gardening or up my allotment but I found working in an office years ago draining!  I drummed up the energy needed to clean houses for people when I was doing that but somehow it’s not the same cleaning my own house !!!

• I have always been a low energy person - some days are worse than others!!!  It takes me two coffee’s and a pot of tea to get going in the mornings !!  I’m not too bad when outside whether walking my dog, gardening or up my allotment but I found working in an office years ago draining!  I drummed up the energy needed to clean houses for people when I was doing that but somehow it’s not the same cleaning my own house !!!

Children
No Data