Melatonin

Hello, 

My son is currently on melatonin but he struggles with the capsules and the tablets.  I always mix the capsule into some yogurt for him to take it with but he gags at the taste of it.  The NHS won’t prescribe liquid melatonin for him so I ordered some off line from Biovea Uk.  Does anyone have any experience with buying it online and is it safe? 

Thanks 

Parents
  • you need to be cautious

because this is "BIOVEA UK"'s warning for their liquid Melatoinin

Warning: If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your healthcare professional prior to using. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant or lactating. Not for use by children under 18 years of age. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle. People with allergies to soy, wheat, or corn should consult their healthcare professional before taking this product. Store in a dry place at room temperature. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

• you need to be cautious

because this is "BIOVEA UK"'s warning for their liquid Melatoinin

Warning: If you are under medical supervision or using any tranquilizers or sedatives, seek the advice of your healthcare professional prior to using. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have an autoimmune condition, depressive disorder or are pregnant or lactating. Not for use by children under 18 years of age. Do not take when operating machinery or driving a vehicle. People with allergies to soy, wheat, or corn should consult their healthcare professional before taking this product. Store in a dry place at room temperature. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Children
No Data