Adrenaline seeking

Hi again, sorry for bothering again. My daughter's behaviour is getting wild and out of control. We (and school) know some behaviour she does gives her adrenaline (which she loves), and is constantly seeking it. This is a problem because she's seeking the adrenaline in many different ways. In the past she would steal things from a food shop, lay in the middle of the road, run from police. At the moment she is jumping the school gate and running from teachers. As you can see, it's dangerous and experiencing it yourself, just makes you very anxious because you never know what she's going to do. She's only 14 and I don't want her making the wrong choices already.

Like I said, she's constantly seeking it at the moment and teachers said she was planning to go to the forest (about 10/15 minute walk from school) today, but didn't, luckily. She absolutely loves forests, but the problem is, you have to cross a busy main road/roundabout to get there. That is what worries me. What happens if she gets kidnapped? What if she gets hit? Anything can happen to her. What do I do? I work 20/30 minutes away (driving) so she's in school's hands when she's there. I keep getting phone calls saying 'name has gone offsite'. My heart just drops.

I've tried replacing this behaviour by taking her to theme parks and places but what do I do? I'm getting very worried again... 

Thanks