Friendships and school issues

Hi again, today there has been another issue. Yesterday, my daughter had an amazing day at school, the best one in ages. But today, wasn't too bad but in her eyes it was terrible and she doesn't want to go to school tomorrow. She has a buddy/friend who is Yr 8 (my daughter's Yr 10) who's in her class. The girl is somewhat new so it's great she has a friend but at the same time my daughter struggles socially (apparently they both do). They get on well together but they can get into trouble a bit. Basically, the other day, they both didn't want to go to lesson so at lunch they ran down to an area in school which is out of bounds, and had a chat then the headteacher came with another teacher and told them to go to lesson (it was nearly the end of lunch). They both still didn't want to so they did a runner from them and tried playing 'hide and seek' round the school until the friend decided to go to lesson, so my daughter did too. They both explained that they loved the adrenaline. One thing they have in common. 

But today, they didn't want to go to lesson 3, so at break my daughter asked if she wanted to go to the shop with each other, which includes jumping the gate. Obviously, the other girl wasn't too sure because she didn't want to get into trouble, so my daughter explained what would happen if they did. In the end they ran from school, obviously a teacher followed, and they ran into Tesco (which is only down the road) and played 'hide and seek' from the teacher and apparently they loved it and loved the adrenaline. They then walked round the car park when the teacher left and then another teacher, who was on her way out saw them and gave them a lift back to school. My daughter apparently asked the girl if she wanted to jump the gate again and go to the forest but the girl said that she doesn't want to get into trouble and said no. 

What do I do because I don't think my daughter knows what to do in a friendship, if you know what I mean? I don't want the other girl, neither my daughter to get into trouble. What do I do? I'm lost again. 

Thanks 

• Thank you, that has made my day Smiley

• Hi, I enjoy reading your posts because it's nice to see that your daughter has a parent who cares and is concerned for her.

• Basically, what I'm trying to say is, what can I do about her leaving site? And what do I do about her friendship with this girl? 

My daughter struggles with friendships because the previous schools she was at, she was more worried about friends than her education. Se would leave lesson to go find them and see where they were. She would skip lesson to be with them. I don't want this to happen with this new friendship. I mean, the girl never jumped the gate before but she did with my daughter. They both love adrenaline so I'm not quite sure where this friendship will lead to.