Helppp

Hi guys I’m new here so don’t even know if I’m posting this for everyone to see or myself lol , I am currently as single mum(carer) to my little boy whose six he’s diagnosed with asd now I’ve done nearly everything by myself I never knew much about autism when I first had him but I’ve had to learn. Recently I’ve been really pulling my hair out my child is non verbal in the case of not saying words or sentences but babbling and screams and shouts and trying talking! Now recently I’ve been struggling with his bedtime routine. Normally I would put him down at 7 and he would watch a film for an hour for quiet time before bed. Now however he doesn’t stay in bed he is in and out constantly running up and down my hallway laughing and thinking it’s a game I am constitnaly trying to ignore that he’s laughing and don’t say anything and out him down again this doesn’t work I’ve also tried getting to his level and explaining it’s not ok and he just laughs and carries on I’ve tried sitting in the room and I’ve honestly got no more ideas on what to do he won’t fall asleep until 10/11 o clock at night sometimes later. I’ve tried no tv before bed and tried a bath before bed but there’s just nothing working I’ve tried telling him off and he laughs I just don’t know what to do I really am at my wits end and would appreciate some support on 26 and struggling with his bedtime routine any help would be appreciated! Thankyou!