lockdown

Hello all

My daughter will be happy to hear of another lockdown coming into force.  Good job I went shopping for her birthday and Christmas this week.  

She will still worry as schools are staying open and I work in primary education.  For the children this is great, they have lost so much since March.  All children of all kinds have found this year very upsetting. Adults are feeling the pressure as well. Each day is challenging and trying to support is really difficult. We have an unit attached to our school and each day the adults are worn out, just like us all.  I am asked about M and all I can say is-she okay.

What do people want me to say.  She is okay when she is in her room, but when this is over, well that' another time. Still, at least I can write on hear and I don't have to worry about explaining how I feel because you all know. One step at a time yes?

Have a good week end everyone.

• Jellykin, yes, I think you have the right approach - one step at a time. What else can you do because none of us can predict the future so we simply have to deal with the present situation. And, yes, it does help to be able to express your worries on here.

• As log as schools stay open the lockdown will be an utter waste of time. It's the opening of schools in sept that ave driven the deaths back up. The pattern is obvious. Children ARE superspreaders all ALL illnesses not just covid 19.