Constant jumping on and off family bed

Hello  Everyone,

My toddler likes to jump on and off the family bed and now its a real safety concern. I take my toddler out as often as possible but my toddler gets bored after a while so i have to alternate activities with inside and outside play. I have tried to put up bed rails but my toddler has managed to climb over these. I was thinking of a toddler divider to either put around the bed or divide the room so my toddler is not able to get up on the bed. I am thinking of getting a trampoline for outside, maybe a bean bag for inside. Has anyone experienced this and does anyone have any ideas on how I can keep my toddler off the bed and safe. 

Toddler is nearly 3 years old. Is there anything else I can do to help with this sensory input she needs. We are waiting for an autistic assessment and I have been told I could be waiting 12 months!

Thanks for reading and any suggestions.

• It depends on how good your toddler is with rules. We set a rule of no doing it without us there. We didn't have space for a trampoline and even at 3 our now 5 year old was very rules based. He got very good at it with gentle coaching and we are now confident he can jump between the sofa and arm chair and generally tumble around safely. If he does something unsafe it might take a few times for him to remember to stop himself but if he knows it might hurt he is generally (no it's far from fool proof) very good at the rules even if he pushes them where he can at the moment.

Jumping safely down from something is a great skill to learn at 3 and I don't even know if a trampoline would be the same, after all you are not jumping off somewhere high to somewhere low. Think balancing and jumping off walls round town as a kid, it's a very different feeling.

It only works if you know that your child is quite "black and white"