COVID-19 FACEMASKS

For people who do not know there is a card for people with hidden disabilities to prevent them wearing masks if they are unable to do so.

GO TO THE SUNFLOWER WEBSITE AND YOU CAN ORDER THEM UP WITH A LANYARD TO MAKE IT EASIER TO WEAR.   THEY ARE NOT EXPENSIVE IN FACT POSTAGE IS MORE BUT WORTH IT IF YOU HAVE AN AUTISTIC SON WHO GETS STRESSED BY HAVING TO WEAR A MASK.

Hope this is helpful.

Parents
  • I've spoken to my local Sainsburys and they totally understand some people can't wear them.       I voiced my concerns about every Karen or Ken deciding to humiliate or abuse me about it - they said they would class it as bullying and the offending person would be made to leave the store - a zero tolerance environment.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in reality.......

• I've spoken to my local Sainsburys and they totally understand some people can't wear them.       I voiced my concerns about every Karen or Ken deciding to humiliate or abuse me about it - they said they would class it as bullying and the offending person would be made to leave the store - a zero tolerance environment.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in reality.......

Children
No Data