Housing query

Hi, I'm after some information, My son 23 has aspergers, he lives at home with us and has a little business that he runs from a room in the house, it makes very little money but he loves it, he was also working a few hours at a dog food distribution place but they don't want him back, and he's now basically locked himself away in his office and says he's far to busy to do anything else. he wont go out due to covid and is taking the guidelines to the letter. which I'm very proud of,but its not helping at all. 

He drives, and dreams of having his own house and next year he'll e earning enough to buy his own house, pay me and employ some one (we hear this every year)bless him,he would struggle to feed the dog on what he earns now. I think with the way things are at the moment, he's going to struggle to get anymore part time work and I don't know that he'd cope if people weren't following the rules. So I'm thinking that this would be a good year to try and get him his own place and start to master life skills . We live on a farm and have enough space to put a mobile home up for him, but having lost my job as well, (I've got M.S and wont be able to go back to it , it just wouldn't be safe)we are on one wage and would struggle to afford it. 

are there any grants that help with housing? or anyone you would suggest I talk to about how we can move him forward. 

Thanks for your time, 

Rachael.