Sleep issues

Hi

Just some info for you to appraise and research for yourself

It has become known that when NT and AT people sleep the brain produces melatonin , Which on contact with light (open our eyes) Turns to serotonin, Serotonin is a drug that makes you happy its all part of the cardiac rhythm. But here is the kicker, NT people will produce say 5g of melatonin an hour whilst they sleep , so aftyer 7 hours they have 35g of melatonin that turns into 35g or serotonin, on waking up, which produces a happy confident mood  , Now an AT person will at night produce 2g of melatonin which means after 7 hours they get a 14g hit of serotonin , no where nears as much as a NT ,Which explains why AT people can constantly feel a little bit low, But here is the kicker the part that you as a parent have to accept and face the reality of, it has been proven that AT people who sleep during the day, Have 5 g of melatonin produced per hour, compared to 2g per hour of melatonin at night, ill just leave that there, seretonin makes you happy, for an AT to be more happy, They have to sleep during the day not at night QED

Parents
  • Hi, I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction, my other half has been diagnosed with Aspergers, the council are re-homing us . due to problems we had, long story short, my partner has bad days where he doesn;t want to talk to anyone, touch him nothing - no contact at all, when we was renting it was ok, as we had a two bedroom house, the council have us down for 1, we are currently staying at  my parents where it is very over crowded, we share the 1 bedroom, the council will not listen to us for a 2 bedroom need, my partner doesn't sleep- he keeps me awake, he likes his own space on bad days, i have given them doctor letters but they just don't understand, i am at my wits end and don;t know what else to do , or where i can get more information from to prove how hard it is to them.

• Hi, I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction, my other half has been diagnosed with Aspergers, the council are re-homing us . due to problems we had, long story short, my partner has bad days where he doesn;t want to talk to anyone, touch him nothing - no contact at all, when we was renting it was ok, as we had a two bedroom house, the council have us down for 1, we are currently staying at  my parents where it is very over crowded, we share the 1 bedroom, the council will not listen to us for a 2 bedroom need, my partner doesn't sleep- he keeps me awake, he likes his own space on bad days, i have given them doctor letters but they just don't understand, i am at my wits end and don;t know what else to do , or where i can get more information from to prove how hard it is to them.

Children
No Data