Autism awareness merchandise advice

Hello everyone, first timer here. I am looking for something, other than clothing, that my son could wear to make people aware he is autistic. I want something quite bold that will stand out. I am fed up with constantly having to explain that he is autistic when out in public. I feel like walking into a shop and shouting “my son is autistic” to get it out of the way.  Just to save the hassle of saying it to individual people who witness certain behaviours. He wears reins when out and was thinking that maybe attaching something to them would be the best option. Although I’m not sure pin badges would be the best idea. Other than mounting a pole to his back with a large autism flag waving from it (lol), does anyone have any other ideas?  I have bought some wristbands, but unless someone is close to him and looking at his arm, I don’t feel they are enough. Thank you. 

• On world autism awareness day, April 2nd, you may see plenty of blue being shown off to support autism awareness. The color blue's association with autism originated with the autism advocacy association known as Autism Speaks. Their "Light it Up Blue" campaign encourages people to wear blue to promote autism awareness. If I am not mistaken, there was a [link removed by moderator] as well targeting autism awareness. Moreover, you could always print yourself anything you'd like on a T-shirt or any other clothing.

• On world autism awareness day, April 2nd, you may see plenty of blue

• A few ideas:

A clear shoulder bag/satchel/ or one with a clear pocket.  You could then get some ideas from looking at autism awareness designs and design and print something out.  With clear poly-pockets and 'indusrial strenght' tape or even stick on velcro, you could then attach the pocket to the inside of the bag so it shows through from the inside.  You could then replace the design every now and again as the mood suited.

Or you can get clear sticky labels up to A4 size quite easily.  (I got some from Amazon).  You could then print out your design on them and attach ito something he carries - such as a drawing book cover.  Then when he was walking with you he would be showing the cover off (hopefully).

Using Tee-shirt transfer paper, print of your Autism Awareness design and put it on a cloth pouch or draw-string bag for him to carry.

There are places that make custom embroidered patches.  Consider getting them to print a design with a snappy autism slogan.  You can get these from the internet with ideas of quotes, the quotes are public domain anyway usually so copyright is not a problem.  Or make your own up.  Something like 'I am not naughty I am autistic'.  You could then attach these to articles.  You might again use velcro for this so you could take them off and put them on other clothing at will.

You could just design some stickers on a computer (either using laseer stickers or even plain paper and double sided sticky tape).  You could then just attach one of these (or more) when you went out.  They would get tatty quite quick but you would have the advantage you could put a different one on each day.  And you could make them whatever size you wanted.

I am sure there are many more ideas you might come up with.  Hope this might inspire you!