Suspect my 29 year old daughter is autistic

my daughter is 29 has a daughter who has been diagnosed , and I suspect she als has autism.  Looking for help for her and I , counselling maybe as she falls out with is constantly, abusesive phone call and texts, then next minute very needy and regretful.  This has been going on for years and I think we both need help but where to start.  She is now expecting again and I am so worried for her future.  

Any advice please 

Parents
  • I am a little bit younger than your daughter, but close enough to her age. I can say for myself I would appreciate it much if I had a mother who would be there to support me with this. I think your idea of counselling for you two is a good idea. And since she already has a daughter who has been diagnosed, she herself may not object to the idea that much. I don't know your situation that well, so I don't know what advice I can offer, or suggest how to start approaching the topic. I just think it's nice that you are there by her. I believe it would help her massive amounts if she knows that she can trust you and count on you. 

• Thank you for your sympathetic reply.  I do appreciate it very much.  Just feel I need to start somewhere.  Hope your ok and have good support too 

Reply Children
No Data