Tips or apps which really work for anxiety please

Hi, it's Karen here! I thought I would start a new thread for this one as my last thread has become very long!

I need some ideas for tips which really work with teenagers to reduce their anxiety levels in the moment so to speak. My 14-year-old daughter  is not impressed with either breathing exercises or explaining to an alien what to do with a pencil or any number of other exercises given by counsellors or general advice on anxiety forums. Whilst I know she may need to gain more motivation to trial some of them for a bit longer, I wondered what tips had worked for people on here who are either had anxiety themselves combined with high functioning autism or who were caring for someone who had found some successful strategies.

I have looked up some apps which look quite reasonable and will suggest she gives these a try, but any really good tips or recommendations for apps gratefully received as she is now finding her anxiety is stopping her doing things she really wants to do although her mood is actually a little brighter that it has been in the past weeks

Thank you, I know you'll help if you can.

Parents
  • Relax Melodies has helped me sleep and relax. I cant recommend it enough. You can build up sounds so irs quite interactive. You can add a meditation track over the top if you wish. Irs free or if you pay you can unlock more tracks

• Relax Melodies has helped me sleep and relax. I cant recommend it enough. You can build up sounds so irs quite interactive. You can add a meditation track over the top if you wish. Irs free or if you pay you can unlock more tracks

Children
No Data