representation for autistic daughter in work disciplinary?

Hi, i was hoping if someone could point me in the right direction of somebody to speak to in regards of a disciplinary hearing my autistic daughter has at her workplace. I feel like she should be able to have someone with her due to her disability, in what would be a very stressful and overwhelming situation for people without autism, she works in a school and has been told no on else can speak for her, i don't think this gives her a fair crack at the whip, it does not seem like they are taking her autism into account here at all. thanks in advance for any help you could offer me. Dan 

Parents
  • Where I used to work the Union would not normally represent someone unless they had been a member for over 6 months, however, sometimes they would allow the individual to pay for the previous months subscriptions and still represent them. It might be worth asking them if they would consider this.

• Where I used to work the Union would not normally represent someone unless they had been a member for over 6 months, however, sometimes they would allow the individual to pay for the previous months subscriptions and still represent them. It might be worth asking them if they would consider this.

Children
No Data