Toilet training

My son recently started toilet training and had it down to a fine art when he was at school. But since  we had school summer holidays he has refused to wear pants at home. He wears pants now but he’s back at school but as soon as he gets home wants a nappy put back on and I’ve tried everything I can from reward charts to telling him that every person that he knows wears big boy pants he still refusing to wear them. Does anyone have any advice 

Parents
  • We had this trouble last year. Our 6-year-old daughter was doing so well with her toilet training but regressed during the school summer holidays. I'm sure it's all down to the disrupted routine. I'm sorry I have no advice but I just wanted you to know we went through it too. Good luck.

(ps, still not toilet trained)

• We had this trouble last year. Our 6-year-old daughter was doing so well with her toilet training but regressed during the school summer holidays. I'm sure it's all down to the disrupted routine. I'm sorry I have no advice but I just wanted you to know we went through it too. Good luck.

(ps, still not toilet trained)

Children
No Data