Nemchek protocol

Hi! I am mother of 3 n half year old son with symptoms suggestive of autism....was searching for latest treatments ( at research level)....came across the Nemchek protocol.....its a trio of using omega 9 etc....if anyone here has an experience please  let me know......should I tak a chance to try....or shouldn’t I?

Parents
  • I have started doing for my son, after doing lots of research and talking to my Dr friends and relatives.  They said there is nothing harmful in trying this protocol.  I do know personally few mums doing this protocol.  

Improvements we have seen so far

less agitated

sleeps better

doesn't need movicol for his constipation

more awareness

School also said, he was calm and settled well.

His gross motor skills improved like he can catch and throw a ball

started blowing balloon

more sounds

started showing interest to play with new things.

There is no cure for Autism, but Nemecheck protocol recommendation reducing Omega 6 in the diet and increasing Omega 3 and Omega 9- is research based and inulin is also good for the gut.

• I have started doing for my son, after doing lots of research and talking to my Dr friends and relatives.  They said there is nothing harmful in trying this protocol.  I do know personally few mums doing this protocol.  

Improvements we have seen so far

less agitated

sleeps better

doesn't need movicol for his constipation

more awareness

School also said, he was calm and settled well.

His gross motor skills improved like he can catch and throw a ball

started blowing balloon

more sounds

started showing interest to play with new things.

There is no cure for Autism, but Nemecheck protocol recommendation reducing Omega 6 in the diet and increasing Omega 3 and Omega 9- is research based and inulin is also good for the gut.

Children
No Data