Seeking NT spouses/partners

Hello:

I've been in another forum trying to help my ASD hubby make connections in a last ditch effort to save myself & my family. It's last ditch after 26 years of marriage, struggling w/cancer & two special needs young adult daughters. I am however, tenacious & my hope is that hubby will accept the support & suggestions of those in the ASD forum to enable our family to survive. I've been alone for all of those 26 years & need the voices of others w/experience of long term relationships w/a highly ASD affected other half. There is no forum for NT spouses so I've come here. Will those of you in similar positions please introduce yourselves, perhaps just to share your struggle, perhaps to share how you survive day after day? 

Parents
  • Whether a party is good for a country or not can only be decided by it's ideology,principles,policies which it implements and by the dedication it serves the country.

Although , theoretically the central ideology of BJP is 'Integral humanism' but practically it favours Hindus. By mixing religion into politics it covered the great journey …from 2 seats in 1984 to 282 seats in 2014.

Now ,we are at the watershed moment that we have a full majority government after 3 decades and a Prime Minister of charismatic personality.

As BJP believes in Akhand Bharat so it will never take the risk of harming Muslims. And PM also believe in “Sabka saath sabka vikas”. So, here communal nature of BJP can be ignored.

• Whether a party is good for a country or not can only be decided by it's ideology,principles,policies which it implements and by the dedication it serves the country.

Although , theoretically the central ideology of BJP is 'Integral humanism' but practically it favours Hindus. By mixing religion into politics it covered the great journey …from 2 seats in 1984 to 282 seats in 2014.

Now ,we are at the watershed moment that we have a full majority government after 3 decades and a Prime Minister of charismatic personality.

As BJP believes in Akhand Bharat so it will never take the risk of harming Muslims. And PM also believe in “Sabka saath sabka vikas”. So, here communal nature of BJP can be ignored.

Children
No Data