School are extremely unsupportive

my little boy is 6 and was diagnosed with ASD in May. After sending the report to school that states his diagnosis (it was an NHS diagnosis not private) I eventually had a meeting at school today with the SENCO and his class teacher (his new class teacher was also present as I stated that she was needed being as there was only one day left with his current teacher. 

The SENCO dismisses that he has any social or communication needs at school and stands firm stating that his ASD is not an issue at school. I have explained that the things that happen at school have dramatic effect at home making him not want to go to school and he even tells strangers that he hates school. Any behaviours I identify they throw back saying it’s normal behaviour of a six year old. They are not interested in putting any support in place for him and I feel they are failing my son. 

What should I do? I don’t really want to take him out of school as at the moment he is having social interaction with his peers and I worry moving him school will upset him too much because of the change in routines. 

What at can I do?