Birthday party

Hello everyone, my daughter will be turning eight years old next month, and I am planning to give her a birthday party, Can you give me some suggestions? 

• It depends on what your budget is for your daughter's birthday party and what your daughter is interested in. Maybe some cartoon characters or origami? My son loves boats, ship modeling and swimming. Therefore, on his last birthday, we arranged for him to sail on a yacht that we rented from vistayachts. Of course, he was delighted with this and tried to learn everything about the design of a real yacht.  In addition, we were even able to swim a little in the water and got a great tan. But this is what my child likes.

• Hello. I'm just checking: did you, NAS35387, just suggest inflatables, and then reply to your own post saying 'Inflatables sounds good...'? I'm seeing the same ID for both comments and wonder if it's a bug in the forum software, because we've been looking out for those recently.

Hope Kimberly's daughter has a nice day, anyway.

• Inflatables sound good; I will discuss it with others. Thank you for sharing your insights.

• Just make sure there are only limited kids to avoid chaos and make sure to save the present for later. I just rent some inflatables for the kid's activities.

• We will be celebrating in the house garden. We are thinking about a fairytale theme since my daughter loves Disney movies. What activities or games can you suggest for a child with autism?

• Hi Kimberly, Where is the venue? What are the things that your daughter likes? Any cartoon character she watched numerous times? What is her favorite color? Answering that may help you decide your birthday party theme.