intelligence

does anyone else feel this because i feel like out of anyone i know that i'm the dumbest and that i can never be as smart as everyone else and that i won't be able to get a good career because of this. i just feel like my IQ doesn't measure up to others.

Parents
  • The other thing that occurred to me last night and which I am surprised nobody has posted is that there is not just one sort of intelligence.

I was writing a covering letter for a placement I was hoping to do last year - it never came off but that is a different story - and I used two library books to help me.

In one of the books it listed as many as 8 or 9 (?) different types of intelligence - emotional intelligence was one of them but I can't remember the rest of them. The book made the point that all of the different types of intelligence were equally valid and no-one was likely to be strong in more than 3 or 4 of the different types.

I am going to try to find the covering letter and see if I can find the books I was using - my library might be able to help if I ask them nicely.

• The other thing that occurred to me last night and which I am surprised nobody has posted is that there is not just one sort of intelligence.

I was writing a covering letter for a placement I was hoping to do last year - it never came off but that is a different story - and I used two library books to help me.

In one of the books it listed as many as 8 or 9 (?) different types of intelligence - emotional intelligence was one of them but I can't remember the rest of them. The book made the point that all of the different types of intelligence were equally valid and no-one was likely to be strong in more than 3 or 4 of the different types.

I am going to try to find the covering letter and see if I can find the books I was using - my library might be able to help if I ask them nicely.

Children
No Data