Assistance for 10 year old girl with special ability in chemistry

Hi
Our daughter is 10 years old, autistic and fascinated by Chemistry.
I wonder if there is a chemistry expert / teacher out there who could give me some advice. My daughter has a special talent and interest for the subject and I hope someone can suggest what we introduce next for her to discover and build on.
For background:
She memorised the periodic table at age 8 and understands how it is made up of difference groups of elements. A friend suggested we buy her a 3D molecular set so she can build and ‘see’ how molecules are represented. We bought her a Molymod set MMS-009 which she loves playing with and making chemistry correct models. She loves reading The Elements (Theodore Grey) and Molecules. It is great that she has such an enthusiasm for this subject and she is not simply memorising, but she likes to know what can be done with chemistry to make things. I can see she wants to apply her knowledge. 
The problem I need help with is ‘what next ?’ I don’t know enough about chemistry, and her autism means she gets anxious about any sort of science shows, as they are too noisy and unpredictable for her. I have bought her a science kit of experiments, which she loves. 
Hopefully there is someone out there who can help me point my daughter to the next level (e.g. books, apps, models, learning resources, equipment...?), or suggest another forum to contact who can advise. 
She is self taught by studying books, I just don't know which way to help her next. 
Thank you
Andrew.

Parents Reply Children
No Data