high functioning autistic schools

My son is 7 in june and has now been permenantly excluded from his mainstream school, because they can't deal with him.

The county have propoessed a couple of schools for him, which most have turned him down saying that he was either not severely autistic enough or they wouldn't be able to handle his behaviour.

One that did say that they might be able to deal with him, me and my wife feel that it would'nt be the right place for him as they deal with more severely autistic children and he is too social and high functioning for that environment.(nothing against the school or it's pupils)

We have found a possible place that is ideal which is about 45 mins away from us but can't view it for another month because that scool is extremely busy and he would'nt be able to start til september.

To get to the point, we keep getting told to choose more than 1 scool but can't find any that deal with high functioning autismn/asperger primarily in surrey.

If anyone knows of any schools like that in surrey, please could u let me know so i can view some more.

Thankyou