Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Am I the only one who is not receiving notifications when someone has posted to a thread that they are subscribed to?

Parents
  • This is the Thread designated by WebPM to write to, concerning EMail Notifications, about One Month ago...

Yet this Thread was begun by "AspieMum" over 7 Years ago...

Anyone reading, who still has such troubles, WebPM (not NAS) said to Post here...

(Sarcasm:...This way, NAS can ignore us more than once...??)

• Hi DC is it actually worth typing any issues in here, spreading all the issues into various places just makes it harder to find the right place to say anything.

And of coarse ignoring is the way it goes, maybe we should have bets on how many days before this gets any attention?

take car my friend,

x()x. Slight smile

• Hi DC is it actually worth typing any issues in here, spreading all the issues into various places just makes it harder to find the right place to say anything.

And of coarse ignoring is the way it goes, maybe we should have bets on how many days before this gets any attention?

take car my friend,

x()x. Slight smile

Children
  • Glad Tidings to Mr. LoneWarrior!...

Please do not be so negative - being sarcastic and/or seeming negative is my department! (Like Jeremy Clarkson!) (I am not like Ellie or Spotty or Missy, sorry...)

If you may, Sir, please re-post what you posted upon the "improvements" Thread this day... again upon this Thread. (Aim it at the Starter, not here.) Post it Twice, is what I mean, there.

Fair Play and good stuff to you. 

And of coarse

"Course".