Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Am I the only one who is not receiving notifications when someone has posted to a thread that they are subscribed to?

Parents
  • No, you are not the only one who is not receiving notifications when someone has posted to a thread that they are subscribed to.

Where are the e-mail notifications?

I am not getting them anymore at all. My notification settings are still the same.

If email notifications are missing, please check your Spam/Junk folder. By their nature, forum messages are sent to numbers of people (everyone participating in the thread). This tends to make them look more like spam to your email provider, so there is a tendency for them to get mis-identified. You could try white-listing the address from which they are sent, which is "National Autistic Society - our Community <info@autism.org.uk>".

This reply is not helpful. I checked all these things even before I wrote here.

None of your mentioned things is the case.

The problem is somewhere else. The notification e-mails even do not reach the server since 25/02/2018 22:08 at all.

• No, you are not the only one who is not receiving notifications when someone has posted to a thread that they are subscribed to.

Where are the e-mail notifications?

I am not getting them anymore at all. My notification settings are still the same.

If email notifications are missing, please check your Spam/Junk folder. By their nature, forum messages are sent to numbers of people (everyone participating in the thread). This tends to make them look more like spam to your email provider, so there is a tendency for them to get mis-identified. You could try white-listing the address from which they are sent, which is "National Autistic Society - our Community <info@autism.org.uk>".

This reply is not helpful. I checked all these things even before I wrote here.

None of your mentioned things is the case.

The problem is somewhere else. The notification e-mails even do not reach the server since 25/02/2018 22:08 at all.

Children
  • I am no longer receiving any. Some kind of event has happened that has changed things here, I to have checked everything my end, all ok. Has anyone else not received email notifications?

Maybe try turning on reply notifications for us just to see if everyone is effected? If you don’t mind that is, pick a current thread and have a quivk check if your emails, thanks in advance.

x()x.