Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Am I the only one who is not receiving notifications when someone has posted to a thread that they are subscribed to?

Parents
  • I have email notifications turned off as it was clogging up my inbox BUT I am not receiving forum notifications for threads that I have participated in and also threads that I myself have started. I haven't been for 4 days now! Web PM where are you? This needs sorting please!!!

• Kitsun

I'm sorry for the delayed reply - I have been away from work. Did you get this resolved? I think you understand the system quite well but, as I read things, you have disabled email notifications (in Settings - Notifications tab), but you still have Live Alerts enabled and are not seeing them?

• Kitsun

I'm sorry for the delayed reply - I have been away from work. Did you get this resolved? I think you understand the system quite well but, as I read things, you have disabled email notifications (in Settings - Notifications tab), but you still have Live Alerts enabled and are not seeing them?

Children
  • ...I forgot to add (here), that in order to post it has been as with the past three months, of having to change my password... AGAIN. 

Keep on keeping on, everyone. Slight smile

• I'm sorry for the delayed reply - I have been away from work.

...I am "DC" again!

I cannot believe that I am able to 'Log On' again even just once!

To Miss Fantastic-Fox, I am glad to be able to say that I am glad to see Your Good Self and others to be WELL!

This a reply directly at MR WEBPM (whom I am also very glad to see a return of). I hate to 'hijack' a Thread about a different topic, yet, as HACKERS may be watching, this may be My only shot...?

Please, Mr WebPM, have a look at the following  unrelated Threads - with Titles about "fake upvotes" and "Being Hacked Upon This Forum". I may post more if I can, but this may be my only opening here...

(...um, anyone else reading, please do not worry too much and do ignore if this sounds a bit too much like Action Film Dialogue or something...(!)...)

To Mr WebPM, I  did open another account, using a different EMAIL... but that also was "blocked" by whatever the Hacker did. They Hacked This Forum to Block My IP/MAC/ISP/"HANDSHAKE", or whatever you all call it nowadays: I use the same device and same BroadbandConnection and *that* is what is blocked. 

This is all that I can deduce from My point-of-view with its LIMITED BUDGET/TECHNOLOGY... (!) So please have a look at that. If I can, I shall post this onto the Threads which I Mean.

Lastly, anyone else, PLEASE do not discuss this here; please discuss it upon the other Threads, I do very very much apologise... but I do not know even as I write this if I can even post it which is why I write it here direct to WebPM!

Good Tidings to all, as I always used to say, anyway.

• Hi, it got resolved. Thank you for asking!