The Day In and Day Out 101 Chat Thread

If you are experiencing more divergent and less focused states of mind, day or night, and would just like to have a bit of a 'chat'; discuss a topic that just comes to mind or as becomes off-topic on another thread of posts ~ be welcome here to do so on this thread.

Parents
  • Potential happiness and joy session tonight or soon perhaps. I really really enjoy watching sci-fi films with beautiful galaxies, planets, environments, architectures, vessels, life-forms and technology stuff with a good bit of seriousness, romance, cuteness, oddness, humour and silliness being involved. There was a film doing all this all the way (as far I was concerned) called Guardians of the Galaxy ~ a couple of years back which became one of my all time favourites, and I got the sequel to it today, and I am really intrigued to see if the film makers have done a good job of it . . .

• Nice to become immersed in a film you enjoy. I'm not a huge sci-fi fan but I like a lot of the elements in your list. Mine is more beauty of the earth than planets but a mix of different things going on is good. I hope the new film is as good. My film choices these days are much lighter than when I was younger. 

• Nice to become immersed in a film you enjoy. I'm not a huge sci-fi fan but I like a lot of the elements in your list. Mine is more beauty of the earth than planets but a mix of different things going on is good. I hope the new film is as good. My film choices these days are much lighter than when I was younger. 

Children
No Data