0️⃣ Symbols.

Nothing happening this early,which could be seen as good as no comments mean no worries.

Anyway just trying to work this site out, I have noticed the up arrow and down arrows under each post.

What exactly do they represent? Does Arrow down smallmeanThumbsdownor send them down?eek!

Just wondered?

• I use a car forum and the "thanks"button works extremely well it is also used to say "I like"  or "I agree" .for instance there is a section called the lounge for general chatter.somebody posted a thread titled "Depression" One guy was in a deep place and unburdened his worries.it was good to see the help he had given by just normal folks.

It also showed that depression was a common thing.many came on and described how they were dealing with it themselves.

It is now one of the longest running posts going back many years.it has helped so many.I have helped late at nite just telling them that although I haven't got answers for them I am listening and I care. Quite often if the effected person is having a good day a simple "thanks" underneath shows them we are there listening. On that site everyone who thanked had their user name underneath.can you imagine thirty odd user names saying thank you?

My daughter is learning to be a teacher.attending college,working at a preschool.doing ok but struggling to keep up with her dyslexia.She has always wanted to work with children who are off the radar. I am so very proud of her,all the struggles she had at school,bullying,no support,teachers who were to busy to listen. One day she will be a much loved teacher.

• It makes me feel like a power-hungry control freak!! - hate it...

So, if voted on likes.....do you have a board of "this sites "nice" people"

One of the reasons that I am online so much at the moment is down to it being the school summer holidays... I hope that either the site leader board will go.....or I will gradually since naturally to resume anonymity - Slight smile 

I am also on here a lot as have recently self-diagnosed and have no on "offline" to talk to or who wants to know...so I am naturally fully of questions and keen to bone to those other mis-wired folk!

btw - deep shed envy here!!

• Oh my word you site leaders really do have power to control!

I see you have 3,242 points oh powerful one.

on your poll above it has Total votes 0 and view results in pink under that. Why is this not under the leader board poll?

I vote you should be appreciated for being you.

• But I don't think that we are able to vote you off of the island....

But you can insert a Poll in your comments!!! - lol!

• Oh yes Mr Warrior....

we can vote you down as well as up!!  But why would we Nerd