Why nothing for us!!!!

It really annoys me, my brother has CMT and there is a weekend expecally for him and he found his gf there who also has CMT.

I have High functioning Autisim and there is nothing for us, no weekend meetup that takes place every year. Wouldn't it be great if we could atcually have something like that, i might of met a girl if that had happened

Parents
  • Oblomov said:
    I've been told by people who did attend that private school that they were actually very good at nurturing oddballs and encouraging unusual interests.  So I guess it would either have made me or broken me... I'll never know.

??????

I once knew a former private school student who studied elementary aeronautics O Level in his own time and took the exam as a private candidate. The head teacher - a classicist - thought that he was wasting his time and he should concentrate more on Latin and Greek.

My experience of teachers is that they often look down on things that they don't know much about that aren't popular interests or school subjects.

• Oblomov said:
    I've been told by people who did attend that private school that they were actually very good at nurturing oddballs and encouraging unusual interests.  So I guess it would either have made me or broken me... I'll never know.

??????

I once knew a former private school student who studied elementary aeronautics O Level in his own time and took the exam as a private candidate. The head teacher - a classicist - thought that he was wasting his time and he should concentrate more on Latin and Greek.

My experience of teachers is that they often look down on things that they don't know much about that aren't popular interests or school subjects.

Children
No Data