Why nothing for us!!!!

It really annoys me, my brother has CMT and there is a weekend expecally for him and he found his gf there who also has CMT.

I have High functioning Autisim and there is nothing for us, no weekend meetup that takes place every year. Wouldn't it be great if we could atcually have something like that, i might of met a girl if that had happened

Parents
  • NAS15840 said:
    That’s your opinion, one has to wonder why you’re here on the forums of an organisation you hold in utter distain and seem intent on trying to paint it in a bad light whilst not in possession of the full facts.

We have to take the rough with the smooth. It would be seriously biased to restrict forums posts to positive vibes about the NAS.

1. Are you a member of the NAS yourself?

2. What advantage do you see for the NAS (from their point of view) to continue to provide services for people with AS and other high-functioning ASD when for years on end they have done a generally poor job of it and treat such people as low priority cases? 

• NAS15840 said:
    That’s your opinion, one has to wonder why you’re here on the forums of an organisation you hold in utter distain and seem intent on trying to paint it in a bad light whilst not in possession of the full facts.

We have to take the rough with the smooth. It would be seriously biased to restrict forums posts to positive vibes about the NAS.

1. Are you a member of the NAS yourself?

2. What advantage do you see for the NAS (from their point of view) to continue to provide services for people with AS and other high-functioning ASD when for years on end they have done a generally poor job of it and treat such people as low priority cases? 

Children
No Data