Why nothing for us!!!!

It really annoys me, my brother has CMT and there is a weekend expecally for him and he found his gf there who also has CMT.

I have High functioning Autisim and there is nothing for us, no weekend meetup that takes place every year. Wouldn't it be great if we could atcually have something like that, i might of met a girl if that had happened

Parents
  • The NAS are effectively a government service provider more so than a charity in the traditional sense. MattBucks is absolutely right that almost all of the government money comes with strings attached or is designated for specific people who require specific services. Usually those towards the more severe end of the spectrum who require residential care services.

I'm not sure about any connections or deals struck between the NAS and the DWP, although there is anecdotal evidence that the government has the NAS over a barrel after refusing to support Talha Ahsan, but at the same time supporting Gary McKinnon, whilst they were both awaiting extradition to the US.

• The NAS are effectively a government service provider more so than a charity in the traditional sense. MattBucks is absolutely right that almost all of the government money comes with strings attached or is designated for specific people who require specific services. Usually those towards the more severe end of the spectrum who require residential care services.

I'm not sure about any connections or deals struck between the NAS and the DWP, although there is anecdotal evidence that the government has the NAS over a barrel after refusing to support Talha Ahsan, but at the same time supporting Gary McKinnon, whilst they were both awaiting extradition to the US.

Children
No Data