Why nothing for us!!!!

It really annoys me, my brother has CMT and there is a weekend expecally for him and he found his gf there who also has CMT.

I have High functioning Autisim and there is nothing for us, no weekend meetup that takes place every year. Wouldn't it be great if we could atcually have something like that, i might of met a girl if that had happened

Parents
  • NAS15840 said:
    the difficulty and it will always be trumped when it comes to funding is that one requires help, the other doesn't.

1. If you think that people with AS and other high-functioning ASD don't need help then why does the NAS even (pretend to) include them within their territory at all?

2. People with AS and other high-functioning ASD do need help and support but it won't come from the NAS.

I therefore request that the NAS does the honest thing and gets out of AS and other high-functioning ASD.

• NAS15840 said:
    the difficulty and it will always be trumped when it comes to funding is that one requires help, the other doesn't.

1. If you think that people with AS and other high-functioning ASD don't need help then why does the NAS even (pretend to) include them within their territory at all?

2. People with AS and other high-functioning ASD do need help and support but it won't come from the NAS.

I therefore request that the NAS does the honest thing and gets out of AS and other high-functioning ASD.

Children
No Data