Why nothing for us!!!!

It really annoys me, my brother has CMT and there is a weekend expecally for him and he found his gf there who also has CMT.

I have High functioning Autisim and there is nothing for us, no weekend meetup that takes place every year. Wouldn't it be great if we could atcually have something like that, i might of met a girl if that had happened

Parents
  • I'm not asking the NAS to provide services for people with AS and other high-functioning ASD. If they lack the will and the desire to do so, or it does not fit into their business(!) model, then they should be honest and upfront about it rather than just pretending.

I'm thinking about launching a campaign to pressure the NAS into getting off the AS and other high-functioning ASD bandwagon completely as that will then open up an avenue for a new organisation to be formed to support people with these conditions.

The NAS currently functions as a web of deceit and a roadblock towards founding an organisation that will genuinely support people with AS and other high-functioning ASD.

The reality is that when money is concerned the NAS is trying to cater for very dissimilar conditions.

• I'm not asking the NAS to provide services for people with AS and other high-functioning ASD. If they lack the will and the desire to do so, or it does not fit into their business(!) model, then they should be honest and upfront about it rather than just pretending.

I'm thinking about launching a campaign to pressure the NAS into getting off the AS and other high-functioning ASD bandwagon completely as that will then open up an avenue for a new organisation to be formed to support people with these conditions.

The NAS currently functions as a web of deceit and a roadblock towards founding an organisation that will genuinely support people with AS and other high-functioning ASD.

The reality is that when money is concerned the NAS is trying to cater for very dissimilar conditions.

Children
No Data