Dancing

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone out there is in to Dance - I AM A HUGH FAN. 

Since i was five, i have been going to ballet, disco, jazz and musical threatre dance lessons and loved it. Also, i have been to many venues - Royal Albert Hall, Butlins, Pontins, Blackpool (all in UK) and Disneyland Paris (France, obs). 

Also, what do you like about dance? i like it because it gives me freedom to be who i want to be and not worry about being different.

So, what lessons do you do? Have you been to any famous venues to dance with your dance school? 

Let Me Know! 

Belle x 

Parents
  • Hi MistressBelle,

I am a lot older than you, and these days I don't go dancing / clubbing any more because at my age it feels uncomfortable to be looked at, but yes - going back 22 years I used to go clubbing all the time - it was you say "My release".

Back then I was living alone in a flat in the city centre (manchester), I had just ended a long and damaging relationship and was learing how to cope with what at times seemed like too much time to listen to my own brain. My release was dancing. There was a club just 100 yards from where I lived and two of three times a week I'd go there on my own with absolutey no aim to meet anyone but just to lose myself in the music and dancing and euphoria till 1 or 2 in the morning. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it sooooooo much. Some people go to the gym, I danced.  

If you love dancing then go for it - be yourself.

• Hi MistressBelle,

I am a lot older than you, and these days I don't go dancing / clubbing any more because at my age it feels uncomfortable to be looked at, but yes - going back 22 years I used to go clubbing all the time - it was you say "My release".

Back then I was living alone in a flat in the city centre (manchester), I had just ended a long and damaging relationship and was learing how to cope with what at times seemed like too much time to listen to my own brain. My release was dancing. There was a club just 100 yards from where I lived and two of three times a week I'd go there on my own with absolutey no aim to meet anyone but just to lose myself in the music and dancing and euphoria till 1 or 2 in the morning. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it sooooooo much. Some people go to the gym, I danced.  

If you love dancing then go for it - be yourself.

Children
No Data