Visualisations of autism

My name Is Michelle and I am a student at the University of Gloucestershire, studying Illustration. My project I am doing is focusing on six different disorders/ illness's (such as autism, depression, anxiety ADHD, Bipolar and tourettes) I am focusing on autism at the moment and would greatly appreciate any help any of you can give me. I personally was born with Aspergus syndrome, so I am sympathetic to people out there like me.

Its quite hard finding people with autism to help me with this project but I was hoping some of you could. What I need is for maybe two or three of you to individually tell me what autism would be like as a creature and I'll draw it. What you picture it as. Then I will bring it back to here and show you if possible and ask if that's what you meant. I will keep doing it until you are happy with it. I can even put fake names on the research project if you are uncomfortable with having your real name or screen name shown. 

Someone please help me ^_^ thanks so much. Michelle

Parents
  • I'm not sure I could really give you a creature, but I would describe it as everyone else seeing the rough draft, harsh (their perception) version of my real me. If people could just hear what I say instead of what they think I said, life would be so much easier. 

• I'm not sure I could really give you a creature, but I would describe it as everyone else seeing the rough draft, harsh (their perception) version of my real me. If people could just hear what I say instead of what they think I said, life would be so much easier. 

Children
No Data