Music

I have realised recently that i have random taste for music and like i like alot from classical, heavy metal, rock, dance, punk, and hip hop but when it comes to the performer ie band, singer or dj i only like one or two songs that they have done. There is a few bands that i like more than one song but not many just wondering what other  people think if they have the same view, only like one type music or just like one band and listen to only them. i just like that music its so varied each makes you feel and think differently. what are your views on music

Parents
  • Hi as regards music I'm obsessed with Queen, Rolling Stones are another favourite. I also like Rock and Metal, Pink Floyd Black Sabbath, Deep Purple (tho not so much the David Coverdale era, he can't hit the high notes like Ian Gillan can )  Scorpions, Iron Maiden, Metallica , Judas Priest, Motorhead I was well sad when Lemmy and then David Bowie died especially in such a short space of time. Have some mainly  60's bands Kinks , The Animals.    I like Mike Oldfield, and Prog , ELP, Genesis, Marillion, I love Blues , I also own quite a bit of Classical, Elgar, Wagner, Beethoven & more. I like the electronica of Kraftwerk, I love how Autobahn , just soars and soars, and Gary Numan (I thought he was great live in 2009), I do have some Reggae and even some Eminem, tho I do have some 80's stuff before I got into Rock, I still have my Abba I bought or was given as a kid (I Haqve A Dream/ Take A Chance on Me was my first 45 rpm) Duran Duran , Howard  Jones (tho Howard did tour with Ringo Starrs All Star Band with ELP's Greg Lake and, he played Keith Emersons keyboard parts to Karn Evil 9" and that is one of the most difficult keyboard parts to play. I love the eccentricity of the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band. So I think there's probably something in my music collection for just about everyone.     

• Hi as regards music I'm obsessed with Queen, Rolling Stones are another favourite. I also like Rock and Metal, Pink Floyd Black Sabbath, Deep Purple (tho not so much the David Coverdale era, he can't hit the high notes like Ian Gillan can )  Scorpions, Iron Maiden, Metallica , Judas Priest, Motorhead I was well sad when Lemmy and then David Bowie died especially in such a short space of time. Have some mainly  60's bands Kinks , The Animals.    I like Mike Oldfield, and Prog , ELP, Genesis, Marillion, I love Blues , I also own quite a bit of Classical, Elgar, Wagner, Beethoven & more. I like the electronica of Kraftwerk, I love how Autobahn , just soars and soars, and Gary Numan (I thought he was great live in 2009), I do have some Reggae and even some Eminem, tho I do have some 80's stuff before I got into Rock, I still have my Abba I bought or was given as a kid (I Haqve A Dream/ Take A Chance on Me was my first 45 rpm) Duran Duran , Howard  Jones (tho Howard did tour with Ringo Starrs All Star Band with ELP's Greg Lake and, he played Keith Emersons keyboard parts to Karn Evil 9" and that is one of the most difficult keyboard parts to play. I love the eccentricity of the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band. So I think there's probably something in my music collection for just about everyone.     

Children
No Data