Music

I have realised recently that i have random taste for music and like i like alot from classical, heavy metal, rock, dance, punk, and hip hop but when it comes to the performer ie band, singer or dj i only like one or two songs that they have done. There is a few bands that i like more than one song but not many just wondering what other  people think if they have the same view, only like one type music or just like one band and listen to only them. i just like that music its so varied each makes you feel and think differently. what are your views on music

Parents
  • I can't honestly say I've ever liked punk, heavy metal or hip-hop, but then I'm of a generation when some of this was not around and the rest just seemed to pass me by.

I'm probably 'middle of the road' as regards music. I like some classical, pop, dance, and quite a lot of movie music, as I watch quite a few movies.

But I've never really followed a particular band because I like a variety of music and the reason could be because I never had a peer group when I was a kid to 'mould' my musical tastes.

In fact, when you have no friends you tend to go your own way and suit yourself, which is probably quite limiting as regards musical preferences.

Sorry to be so boring.

• I can't honestly say I've ever liked punk, heavy metal or hip-hop, but then I'm of a generation when some of this was not around and the rest just seemed to pass me by.

I'm probably 'middle of the road' as regards music. I like some classical, pop, dance, and quite a lot of movie music, as I watch quite a few movies.

But I've never really followed a particular band because I like a variety of music and the reason could be because I never had a peer group when I was a kid to 'mould' my musical tastes.

In fact, when you have no friends you tend to go your own way and suit yourself, which is probably quite limiting as regards musical preferences.

Sorry to be so boring.

Children
No Data