Urinating on bedroom carpet and clothes really need some advice please

Hi, I am new here and was told about this site at my partners daughters assessment yesterday. I was wondering if anyone here has had or is still having a problem with their child/children urinating on clothes or floor, she is 14 and has been doing this for the last few months, and always has the same answer that she forgot to go to the toilet. Me and my partner really have no clue how to solve what she has started to do, and any help or advice would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Bobbly39,

Wow i thought our son was the only one doing the same thing, pee's in his clothes, in his bed, on the floor, which in his bedroom has his own bathroom 4 ft away. We had him tolit trained for a few months then it came back.

As reading other's suggestions, i agree in our case since our son is non verbal, and caint say"Dad i mad at you, or i want to go play" so we figuring out it is a way to comunicate "dislikes" NOT the way mom and dad want though. we took the carpet out, easy cleaning then, but still pee'ed. so i got Boat carpet and put it down, water proof and easy cleaning, looks good. His urine is extremly strong, and at times makes us gagg. 

I know this is not much help, but maybe "Hey we living in your shoes" Our Son will be 20 here next month, and i am lost what to do. when he was younger, it was just me, and his 4 brother and sisters, well now his brother is out living his own life, his next sister is heading to collage, and all this effects him, he thinks we all should be in the house. So his non verbal{hey dad were is my brother going, he came back? } but i try to tell him that his brother stoped by for dinner or to visit with his girlfriend, but Sir Tuckett dont under stand that. so back to peeing in his clothes that night

Best of luck

J

• Bobbly39,

Wow i thought our son was the only one doing the same thing, pee's in his clothes, in his bed, on the floor, which in his bedroom has his own bathroom 4 ft away. We had him tolit trained for a few months then it came back.

As reading other's suggestions, i agree in our case since our son is non verbal, and caint say"Dad i mad at you, or i want to go play" so we figuring out it is a way to comunicate "dislikes" NOT the way mom and dad want though. we took the carpet out, easy cleaning then, but still pee'ed. so i got Boat carpet and put it down, water proof and easy cleaning, looks good. His urine is extremly strong, and at times makes us gagg. 

I know this is not much help, but maybe "Hey we living in your shoes" Our Son will be 20 here next month, and i am lost what to do. when he was younger, it was just me, and his 4 brother and sisters, well now his brother is out living his own life, his next sister is heading to collage, and all this effects him, he thinks we all should be in the house. So his non verbal{hey dad were is my brother going, he came back? } but i try to tell him that his brother stoped by for dinner or to visit with his girlfriend, but Sir Tuckett dont under stand that. so back to peeing in his clothes that night

Best of luck

J

Children
No Data