Urinating on bedroom carpet and clothes really need some advice please

Hi, I am new here and was told about this site at my partners daughters assessment yesterday. I was wondering if anyone here has had or is still having a problem with their child/children urinating on clothes or floor, she is 14 and has been doing this for the last few months, and always has the same answer that she forgot to go to the toilet. Me and my partner really have no clue how to solve what she has started to do, and any help or advice would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi Noura,

Our next step is to remove the carpet in her room as its to far gone to save, bathroom floor has already been ripped out due to the mess. We are hopefully going to get some help this time as she is doing it in school also so atleast we dont feel like they dont believe us as they can see for themselves, other new issues have happened though, so we are now at a total loss as whats happening. but fingers crossed she is calming down and going back to the "old Jade"  but shes not quite there yet, we are thinking she maybe is suffering from catatonia, but i dont know if the symptoms come and go like they have with Jade, for 2 weeks solid she has been a totally diferent person but now as i say is calming down, looking back we think she has had episodes of this since she was born, but didnt even know it existed,, thankyou for taking the time in replying to me :)

• Hi Noura,

Our next step is to remove the carpet in her room as its to far gone to save, bathroom floor has already been ripped out due to the mess. We are hopefully going to get some help this time as she is doing it in school also so atleast we dont feel like they dont believe us as they can see for themselves, other new issues have happened though, so we are now at a total loss as whats happening. but fingers crossed she is calming down and going back to the "old Jade"  but shes not quite there yet, we are thinking she maybe is suffering from catatonia, but i dont know if the symptoms come and go like they have with Jade, for 2 weeks solid she has been a totally diferent person but now as i say is calming down, looking back we think she has had episodes of this since she was born, but didnt even know it existed,, thankyou for taking the time in replying to me :)

Children
No Data