Urinating on bedroom carpet and clothes really need some advice please

Hi, I am new here and was told about this site at my partners daughters assessment yesterday. I was wondering if anyone here has had or is still having a problem with their child/children urinating on clothes or floor, she is 14 and has been doing this for the last few months, and always has the same answer that she forgot to go to the toilet. Me and my partner really have no clue how to solve what she has started to do, and any help or advice would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi, Purplebutterfly Im back to the same thing with my step daughter unrinating again, so I have no advice for you, it just stopped in our case but once again its starting again, I wish I had some advice but I just dont. Its so frustrating, our daughter hides sanitary towels too, but has also started weeing on floor and then sleeping on it, taking her bedding off the bed to do so. School are involved again but they were no help last time either, she is 17 now, dont think it will ever stop :(, I wish you all the luck in the world xxx

• Hi, Purplebutterfly Im back to the same thing with my step daughter unrinating again, so I have no advice for you, it just stopped in our case but once again its starting again, I wish I had some advice but I just dont. Its so frustrating, our daughter hides sanitary towels too, but has also started weeing on floor and then sleeping on it, taking her bedding off the bed to do so. School are involved again but they were no help last time either, she is 17 now, dont think it will ever stop :(, I wish you all the luck in the world xxx

Children
No Data